Find out latest news on new medication, advice and latest reports.
Within the NHS we are running several clinical trials of new treatments that you may be asked to take part in.
Contact Dr Andrew Gaya
If you would like to get in touch with Dr Andrew Gaya, please feel free to contact him
About Dr Andrew Gaya
Dr Gaya treats cancers of the oesophagus, stomach (gastric cancer), pancreas, liver (both primary and secondary), colon, rectum and anus. For other rarer sites not mentioned here please contact us first.
Dr Gaya is in the unique position of being able to utilise and expertly combine (where appropriate) the following treatment modalities to offer an unparalled and complete personalised cancer treatment service.
- External beam radiotherapy (including IMRT and IGRT)
- Biological and targeted therapies
- Stereotactic radiotherapy (SBRT, SABR, Cyberknife)
- MRI Guided Stereotactic Radiotherapy (MR Linac)
- Proton therapy
- SIRT (radioembolisation)
- Next generation sequencing and molecular analysis of tumours
- Chemotherapy sensitivity testing
- Access to clinical trials
- Access to local ablative therapies (radiofrequency ablation, microwave ablation)
- Access to alternative therapies
- Access to palliative care services
Dr Gaya also works with some of the most skilled surgeons in the country; a comprehensive personalised oncological care plan will be developed for each patient utilising surgical and non surgical treatments.
Treatment plans are discussed at multidisciplinary team meetings.
Dr Gaya is able to offer care at the following hospitals:
- The London Clinic
- The Cromwell Hospital
- GenesisCare – all sites nationally for treatment.
Dr Gaya is registered and compliant with the majority of private medical insurers including BUPA, BUPA Global, Aviva, Healix, WPA, Cigna and others. Dr Gaya does not see patients insured with AXA or Vitality.
Dr Gaya is able to treat international and self-paying patients. Embassy sponsored patients must have a letter of guarantee before any consultation or commencing treatment. Self-paying patients should contact us directly for quotation.
Consultations can be arranged face to face, or by video call as per patient needs.