Dr Gaya treats cancers of the oesophagus, stomach (gastric cancer), pancreas, liver (both primary and secondary), colon, rectum and anus. For other rarer sites not mentioned here please contact us first.
Dr Gaya is in the unique position of being able to utilise and expertly combine (where appropriate) the following treatment modalities to offer an unparalled and complete personalised cancer treatment service.
- External beam radiotherapy (including IMRT and IGRT)
- Biological and targeted therapies
- Stereotactic radiotherapy (SBRT, SABR, Cyberknife)
- MRI Guided Stereotactic Radiotherapy (MR Linac)
- Proton therapy
- SIRT (radioembolisation)
- Next generation sequencing and molecular analysis of tumours
- Chemotherapy sensitivity testing
- Access to clinical trials
- Access to local ablative therapies (radiofrequency ablation, microwave ablation)
- Access to alternative therapies
- Access to palliative care services
Dr Gaya also works with some of the most skilled surgeons in the country; a comprehensive personalised oncological care plan will be developed for each patient utilising surgical and non surgical treatments.
Treatment plans are discussed at multidisciplinary team meetings.